Saturday, January 10, 2009

New additons to Graceland tour

It was announced that some new stuff is to be added to the Graceland tour to celebrate the 70th anniversary of Graceland. Some new stuff is being added to the automobile museum including a skit boat Elvis owned named after his mother. An interactive exhibit called " Elvis Lives: The King and Pop Culture". Also an exhibit called Elvis in Hollywood charting Elvis rise in the movies. I am excited about it all but really think the Elvis in Hollywood thing is going to be cool. Even though a lot of people mock his movies I love them and they are one of the first things I can remember watching when I was young and they introduced me to Elvis. Also he did make a few good movies. Now I am ready to go to Memphis and visit Graceland!

No comments: