Sunday, September 14, 2008

DOLL OF THE WEEK

I have been absent from this site this past week for the most part the last week. I have not had a day off work until today and have been working about 13 hours a day. I have been dead every night when I get home and have not even hardly got on the net. I hope this week will be different, but I doubt it. Anyway, now on to the doll of the week. Rose McGowan is the doll of the week. She played the part of Ann-Margret in the 2005 mini series, Elvis. I will not hold that against her! That production was truly the worst thing I have saw relating to Elvis. I have always thought she was pretty hot, so it is too bad I did not even really get to see her role in the movie. I only could stand about half of the first night before getting mad and turning that trash off.

1 comment:

Keith said...

I never saw it. I do think Rose is very hot. Great pic of her.