Wednesday, October 8, 2008

BLUE MOON

I have been gone for a time now. This last weekend my life revolved around football and so far this week I have had a hard time at work and have pretty much crashed when I got home. I have a lot to write about though because I have been going over and over a live concert during the days that I was to review. I also got the DVD of the Vegas special that aired on ABC and I'm going to watch it and review it as well. One of the guys on that DVD is Chris Isaak who is a huge Elvis fan. He is one of the few people I have heard sing one of Elvis' songs and I actually like it. I am a fan of Chris' own stuff as well. This video here I found is of him performing at an Elvis tribute a long time ago singing Blue Moon. Blue Moon has always been one of my favorite songs from the Sun era and Chris does it well. Watch and enjoy! I will be back with more tomorrow hopefully.

2 comments:

Keith said...

Hey Mike. Hope you are doing well. I've been stressed out with work, etc. Good luck with everything.

I look forward to all the blogging you've got planned. It all sounds so cool. This was a great video clip I'm a fan of Chris Isaak. He did a really good take on this song.

Thanks for checking out my new blog. I hope you become a regular visitor and commenter there. Thanks for all your support.

Cheers!

Keith said...

P.S. Thanks for adding a link to my That Black Magic blog to your links. I put one for your blog in my links as well. I do hope you enjoy that blog and visit often. Cheers!