Friday, October 17, 2008

Elvis Christmas duets.

Last night I was out and picked up the Elvis Christmas duets CD that just came out. If anyone has been reading the blog for anytime they know I was going off about this when I first heard about it. I can't stand the thought of anyone singing with Elvis hardly. Also the rumor of Jessica Simpson being on there lit me up. Not many people can stand side by side with Elvis on a song and hold their own. She has zero talent and would have looked like a fool and butchered a song. Anyway after hearing a few samples I thought I would give it a shot and see what it is all about. I have kinda scanned through it and have mixed feelings on it. Over the weekend I will listen to it all a few times and post a review with my thoughts on it. Fallow the link below to see a video about the making of this album and get some insight from some of the artist on it. It is pretty cool and neat to see these people speak about Elvis.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h30z1CuYCkM

2 comments:

Keith said...

Interested to hear your take on this. I'm not often a big fan of these duet albums myself.

Anonymous said...

On A Snowy Christmas Night (Renée Martel) [Canadian bonus track] :

http://pl.youtube.com/watch?v=PRAh2-80gBk