Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Freaking rip off


I ran across this DVD set sometime at the end of last year and picked it up because it had Frankie and Johnny in it and I did not have it on DVD. I had watched it a few times since as I was going to bed but always went to sleep during it. Anyway, the other night I put it in to skip over to the Frankie and Johnny production number because it has always been one of my favorites. I was furious when I saw it. They had edited it and cut out most of it. The original number was a little over seven minutes long. I don't know how long this one is because I got mad and turned it off. I was very mad. I don't understand why they have done this. The song has always stuck with me for whatever reason and the longer version is super cool. This almost makes me as mad as having to go all those years with Girl Happy on VHS with the Startin Tonight number took out. At least when they brought it out on DVD it was there. I feel cheated and as you can tell by my rambling, very upset.

No comments: