Sunday, July 6, 2008

New FTD coming in a few weeks


In a few weeks FTD has three new releases coming out. They are three look to be pretty good and I am looking forward to getting them all at some point. I am most excited about the one called Elvis sings, Memphis, Tennessee. This album was originally called The Lost Album and contained songs that should have been the next studio album for Elvis after the Pot Luck Album. The music is from 63-64. I was shopping at a used music store about eight or nine years ago and found a used copy of the original Lost Album release on CD. I fell in love with it right away. I am really looking forward to this release. FTD does such a good job with these releases I know it will be great. It of course is a two disc set which will have all the first takes and other outtakes from this group of songs. I can't wait!

No comments: