Friday, December 28, 2007

Memphis bound

I am off to Memphis tomorrow with some friends. I plan on doing the important things like seeing Graceland and such. Also I am anxious to get sick off a lot of food and spend more money than I have on Elvis related items. I plan on spending New Years on Beale, so lets hope I get back alive. I plan on posting when I am out there. In case I don't for some reason, I trust Vince will post a lot of extra nonsense on here to cover me. I have to run now and try my best to pack while jamming out to 60's masters disc 3.

3 comments:

Vince Everett said...

Dude, when you are on Beale St. you should bust out into "Little Egypt" or "Polk Salad Annie"

Anonymous said...

MikeMore like Crawfish or A House Of Sand

Vince Everett said...

Petunia The Gardener's Daughter or From a Jack To A King would work