Monday, December 31, 2007

Memphis day 3-Tupelo

Today we took off to Tupelo to see Elvis' birthplace. I am ashamed to say I had never been. Something always gets in my way when I usually come to Memphis. We went down there and kinda took the long way so It took forever to get down there. It was worth it. It was one of the best things ever. Seeing the room Elvis was born in was really cool. On the way in to town we passed Tupelo Hardware where Elvis got his first guitar from. I did not get to see any other places when I was in town. I had friends with me and did not want to bore them with me spending hours looking at all the things I wanted to see. I plan on coming back in the spring time anyway. I was definitely glad we made the trip.Other then that we have not done all that much. Tomorrow we plane on doing some looking around here in Memphis in the afternoon.

No comments: