Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Elvis Week!!!


In just a couple days Mike and I are heading to Memphis for Elvis Week 2008. I went to Elvis Week last year but was only able to stay for only 4 days, this year is gonna my first full Elvis Week. Last year was amazing, the day spent at Graceland was by far my favorite day and to top it off we got to be in the first crowd ever to see movies and music at Graceland. This year is gonna be freaking 10 times better. I'm so excited to experience my first candlelight vigil. Be sure to check back each day where we will blog about our day and hopefully post videos every day of our experience. STAY TUNED!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It will be great reading about your experiences in Memphis during Elvis Week. I was there during Elvis Week 2005, it was awesome!