Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Fallow up to my last post...

I was on the EI forums and saw someone posted some information on the duet album and it has a partial track list.

Partial track listing (not in sequence): "I'll Be Home For Christmas" with Carrie Underwood "Blue Christmas" with Martina McBride "Here Comes Santa Claus" with LeAnn Rimes "Silent Night"with Sara Evans "Merry Christmas Baby" with Gretchen Wilson "Silver Bells" with Anne Murray "White Christmas" with Amy Grant "O Little Town" with Karen Fairchild and Kimberly Schlapman of Little Big Town “Santa Claus Is Back In Town” with Wynonna Judd.

Maybe the songs with Carrie, Martina, Amy, and Wynonna turn out alright. I actually like Wynonna. Not only is she cool and a big Elvis lover, she is pretty good. I have the Judd's Greatest Hits! Some of these people are pretty good. I just do not think I can ever listen to a song with someone singing with Elvis, it is a let down. I am rambling on about this. I have to let it go. I need not to get off on Gretchen Wilson next!

No comments: