Sunday, March 2, 2008

Look whats new on exbit on Graceland

I just got in and decided to check out the the Elvis Insiders forum before I went to bed. A lady was talking about going to Graceland and seeing the new exhibits. She has a picture of the leather bombers jackets Elvis(Mike Edwards) wore in It Happened At The Worlds Fair. I am having a fit. I have been wanting to see this forever. I knew that had it in archives but had just about gave up on it. I have been to Graceland now elven times and had never seen it. It is on display now and I hope it is still there in August. This is the best news I have heard in a long time. I have had seeing this jacket as one of my top goals for a long time. I am truly having a fit over this. If I see this jacket during EW it will be the highlight for sure. If I could have anything from the Graceland archives this might just be it.

No comments: