Sunday, January 13, 2008

Chillin in the Jungle Room with Tori



I have always thought it would be cool to kick it in the Jungle Room. If I did get the chance to, I would defiantly want to have this chick with me. The picture above is from the 2007 Sports Illustrated swimsuit issue. The beautiful models name is Tori Praver. She is one of the hottest women I have ever saw. This is one of the coolest pictures ever. During the shoot in Memphis for the layout she did some other pictures at Graceland,Humes, and Sun.

1 comment:

Blogger said...

[Download] $12,234 in 2 months Betting Program?

Let me tell it right.

I don't care about sports. Shame on me but I don't even know the soccer rules.

I tried every thing from FOREX & stocks to internet systems and affiliate networks.. I even made some money but then lost it all away when the stock market went south.

I think I finally found it. Download TODAY!!