Sunday, January 27, 2008

Soundtracks

I have did a review or two of the movie soundtracks. I will continue to do that until I do all thirty one movies. I am going to go ahead and let you in on what I view as his best. I will also let you know what my personal favorites are.
I ranked the best soundtracks based on a combination of Elvis's voice quality, production, arrangements, and material.
1.Blue Hawaii
2.GI Blues
3.Viva Las Vegas
4.Tickle Me
5.Girls!Girls!Girls!

Here is a list of my top five favorites.
1.Blue Hawaii
2.It Happened At The Worlds Fair
3.Tickle Me
4.Girl Happy
5.GI Blues

I will continue to do my reviews and go in depth on each movies music.

NOTE: I do not include the 50's movies when I am talking about these list on the movies and soundtracks. Those four movies stand alone. I will try to rant about my reasons on that later to clear that up.

No comments: